- Flexible Power Supply Options
- Wall or Panel Mounting
- Relay Outputs as Standard
- 4-20mA Outputs as Standard
- RS485 Modbus as Standard
- Control up to 8 Devices as Gas Detectors or I/O Modules
- LCD Display With Multi Colour Backlight, Flashes Red on Alarm, Flashes Yellow on Fault etc
TOC-625 is a multi-channel detector controller in an easily installed and implemented small format package.
The power for this unit is 110/230V AC, options are available for a 24V DC panel.
The system can be used with any of the Tocsin Addressable range detectors or I/O modules providing maximum flexibility. Sensors Ltd's Tocsin-625 controller can be wall mounted or panel mounted and has a pump and duct mount options.
The controller has two SPCO relays as standard with three 4-20mA outputs and an RS485 Modbus interface.
- Types of gases detected: Natural Gas (Methane)
- Power: 110/230V AC 50/60Hz 25W
- Outputs: 2 off SPCO Relays 4A Non-Inductive, 3 off 4-20mA Linear Outputs
- Inputs: 8 off Addressable Series Detectors or I/O Modules
- Display: 2 Lines x 8 Digit LCD Display Multi-Colour Backlight (Red-Alarm, Yellow-Fault, Blue-Normal)
- Protection: IP54
- Operating temperature: -5 to 55 Deg C
- Operating humidity: 0-95% RH Non-Condensing
- Sensor Warmup: 1 minute
- CE declaration: 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC, EN61779-1:2000, EN50271:2001
- Overall dimensions: 141mm (H) x 201mm (W) x 79mm (D)
- Weight: 840g